|Clear Minds, Full Lives, Can't Eat|
|Season 1, Episode 6|
|First Aired||July 15, 2014|
"The Family That Lies Together"
April sees a fertility doctor to learn about her options prior to starting chemotherapy and looks to her cancer support group for advice on how to tell Dominic about her leukemia. She gets Leo’s blessing to write a piece that paints Bruce Hendrie in an unflattering light and wins some hard-earned recognition at work.
Meanwhile, George makes an effort to help Sara cope with her emotions and the pressure of caring for April, and Dominic gets a surprising offer which could change everything.
- Italia Ricci as April Carver
- Mary Page Keller as Sara Carver
- Richard Brancatisano as Dominic Russo
- Haley Ramm as Brenna Carver
- Aisha Dee as Beth Kingston
- Steven Weber as George Carver
- Rebecca Schull as Emma
- Scott Michael Foster as Leo Hendrie
- Todd Waring as Bruce Hendrie
- Augusto Aguilera as Kieran
- Andy Miestus as Jackson
- Shi Ne Nelson as Raquel Avila
- Gracie Dzienny as Greer Danville
To be added.
- Twisted American Girl by Riley And The Roxes - Played when Brenna and Ford arrive at Greer's party and look around her house.
- Was I Supposed To by Casja Silk - Played when Beth gives April the jacket she made and they joke about how awful it is.
- Driftin' by Y Luv - Played when Brenna and Kieran were in Greer's room.
- Restless Lover by Lesands- Played when Brenna told Kieran she's not ready to get more serious.
- Sunlight by Imaginary Future - Played when Brenna told Kieran she's not ready to put a label on their relationship.
- Daddy's Money by Johnny Stimson - Played when Kieran interupts Greer and Brenna's talk.
- Anchor by Bess Rogers - Played when April rode off the back of Leo's motercycle.
- Open Road by The Rival - Played when Leo told April she's too uptight to drive herself.
- We'll Survive by Katie Hertzig - Played when April and Dominic talk about Natalie.
"April: Now I have to deal with my anxiety and everyone else's feelings. Beth: Well, at least you don't have to worry about my feelings... I don't have any."