|Guess Who's Coming to Donate|
|Season 1, Episode 13|
|First Aired||January 26, 2015|
"Cancer Friends With Benefits"
The Carvers are thrilled to learn Natalie is a match for April, until Natalie has second thoughts.
Natalie finds out she is a half-match for April; but upon learning what the donation entails, she reconsiders going through with the procedure. Sara’s attempts to change her mind only to bring up bitterness over the past. April has to re-earn her boss’s trust after screwing up her last interview and reluctantly accepts a soft news assignment to help regain the paper’s female readership.
Meanwhile, Brenna spends a surprising night out with Natalie, and Beth’s relationship with Graham puts her in an awkward position with Dominic.
- Italia Ricci as April Carver
- Mary Page Keller as Sara Carver
- Richard Brancatisano as Dominic Russo
- Haley Ramm as Brenna Carver
- Aisha Dee as Beth Kingston
- Breathe by Ecklipze - Beth & April talk about Beth’s roommate when they hear Morgan & Orin's sex time music; Beth & April talk when they hear the "dubstepping" music, then they talk Beth going to Graham & Dominic's place.
- What We're Doing by The Danks - Brenna meets Natalie at a tailgate party.
- Go by Harper Blynn - Graham & Beth listen to music when their interrupted by Dominic and his date.
- Get out Tonight by The TVC - Natalie shows up at Brenna’s work and invites her to a tailgate party.
- Flying For the First Time by Elenowen - Sara and George talk to Natalie’s mom, Olivia, they try to convince her to help them get Natalie to donate bone marrow.