|Season 1, Episode 17|
|First Aired||February 23, 2015|
"The Big Leagues"
"Rest in Peace"
April feels the backlash from a recent, controversial article, especially when it becomes national news and it turns into a case of he said, she said and her job is on the line. Beth has an opportunity to impress her new boss by booking "real teen" models for an upcoming fashion show, and she recruits Brenna and Greer for the job. Brenna's concern for Greer grows after Greer has an uncharacteristic outburst at the show.
Meanwhile, Sara becomes suspicious when Emma deflects questions about her recent high school reunion, clearly hiding something. Sara is asked out on a date by an unexpected suitor.
- Italia Ricci as April Carver
- Mary Page Keller as Sara Carver
- Richard Brancatisano as Dominic Russo
- Haley Ramm as Brenna Carver
- Aisha Dee as Beth Kingston
- Background by Barcelona - April and Beth discussed Beth’s new job. She’s the second assistant to a designer and isn’t thrilled about her duties then they discuss Leo & April and their relationship.
- We Were Made to Be Broken by Jules Larson & AG - Beth asks Brenna to model some clothes for her bosses fashion show then mention that Greer would be into.
- Back Burner by Amy Stroup - April and Brenna discuss Greer at the fashion show and Brenna insisted they are just friends when Beth comes over asking for Greer's location; April, Brenna & Beth find Greer panicking.
- Looking Forward by Garrison Starr & AG - Brenna and April argue about Greer.
- Dizzy (feat. Jessi Collins) by The Rix - April’s nose starts bleeding while in the bathroom; Still in shocked as she leaves the bathroom, as Dominic tells her the good new about Richie Miranda she tells him she thinks her cancer is back.
- The Thing About Love by The Weakness - Greer confesses her confusion, loose of control and her wanting to be with her to Brenna about her life then Brenna tells Greer they should be friends while she works things out.