|Season 1, Episode 21|
|First Aired||March 23, 2015|
|Writer(s)||Patrick Sean Smith|
"No News Is Bad News"
"A View from the Ledge"
April is blindsided by bad news but fights to maintain control over her destiny and to stay strong for her family. She also learns that The Post is cleaning house, but despite her determination to keep her job, extenuating circumstances keep her head on the chopping block.
Meanwhile, Brenna learns she is a bone marrow match for an anonymous patient.
- Italia Ricci as April Carver
- Mary Page Keller as Sara Carver
- Richard Brancatisano as Dominic Russo
- Haley Ramm as Brenna Carver
- Aisha Dee as Beth Kingston
Recurring Cast Edit
- April's cancer relapses in this episode.
- April and Leo get engaged.
- It's That Simple by Act As If - At Leo's apartment, Leo & April get comfortable by the pool then head inside and make love.
- This Woman's Work by Kate Bush - April prepares for chemo by cut off her hair afterwards she comes and hows Leo; April asks coldly to Dr. Hamburg and the process so Dr. Hamburg allow to unleash her angry on the hospital demo site.
- Drop Everything by Barcelona - April tells Leo she's afraid of not living to see what could have been her life then begins looking for a show to watch of her tablet when Leo asks her to marry him.
- Oh My Love by Cary Brothers - At The Charles,Natalie apologizes to April for not reaching out when Brenna told her news and they make admins over Dominic then April asks her to watch over Brenna while she's in treatment.
- Run Away by Cary Brothers - April walks through the hall of the hospital when her IV pole gets stuck on a cart just as Sara & George arrives; Brenna talks to April as she walks to a drink cart unknowingly standing next to Finn.