|Season 1, Episode 1|
|First Aired||June 10, 2014|
|Writer(s)||Susanna Fogel & Joni Lefkowitz (teleplay)|
An aspiring journalist working at a Boston newspaper receives life-changing news following a hospital visit.
- Italia Ricci as April Carver
- Mary Page Keller as Sara Carver
- Richard Brancatisano as Dominic Russo
- Haley Ramm as Brenna Carver
- Aisha Dee as Beth Kingston
- Abhi Sinha as Danny Gupta
- Vondie Curtis-Hall as Lawrence
- Rebecca Schull as Emma (Grandmother)
- Miles Gaston Villanueva as Richie Miranda
- Jessica Meraz as Natalie Ortiz
Special Guest StarEdit
- All of the main characters are introduced in this episode.
- Haley Ramm said that this episode was filmed sometime in 2012 with the rest of the episodes being filmed August 2013 - June 2014.
- Yes Yes by The Colourist - Played when April is running to get the interview with the baseball player.
- Somebody by Jukebox the Ghost - Played when April and Dominic are talking and when April and Beth are talking.
- All the Little Lights by Passenger - Played when April and Dominic kiss for the first time.
- Invisible Man by Ruu Campbell - Played when April tries to talk to her mom who's asleep.
- Draw the Stars by Andreya Triana - Played when April is telling Beth to meet up with her.
- Real Love by Imaginary Friend - Played when April is talking to her coworker about her interview and later when April and Dominic get in the elevator together.
- Land of the Living by Matthwe Perryman Jones' Played when April is at her dad's grave and when she see's Natalie.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.