|Truly, Madly, Deeply|
|Season 2, Episode 4|
|First Aired||July 27, 2105|
"Life of Brenna"
"The Domino Effect"
April meets with an old friend (John Billingsley) of her father's to find out more information on her father's unpublished novel. Brenna and Margo's relationship is intruded upon by Margo's over jealous ex (Leisha Hailey). Sara reunites with her old high school boyfriend (Greg Germann), who is now gay.Cast
Main Cast Edit
- Italia Ricci as April Carver
- Mary Page Keller as Sara Carver
- Richard Brancatisano as Dominic Russo
- Haley Ramm as Brenna Carver
- Aisha Dee as Beth Kingston
- Throwing Stones by Nick D' & the Believers - Brenna & Margot have a dinner date and talk about Brenna's new clothing options when Margots ex Juliet interrupts them, Margot rushes to take Juliet home but makes plans with Brenna before she leaves.
- We Are the Love We Give by Imaginary Future - Sara reads as she has lunch when a old schoolmate and boyfriend, William, spots her and comes over to says hello, they quickly caught up and feel each other on both the good and bad in their lives.
- Cost of Running Away by Trent Dabbs - Leo watches wedding party go by when April when stumbles out from her meeting with Shaw, she unloads on her what Shaw told her, he comforts her then pulls her away to crash a wedding.
- Fly Away by J.J. Dembiak - William advises Sara on life after her children leave home; Beth & Gabe bond over Australia trivia then Beth realises that Gabe is William's son and isn't gay when Will as her join the Running club.